WILL HOLD JUNIOR DANCE FORTNIGHT SOONER THIS YEAR

Sweezy, Lawrence, and de Normandie Are Picked by Carlton - Other Members to be Named in Near Future

The twenty-third annual Junior Dance will take place this year on Friday evening, March 2. Announcement to this effect was made last night by Winslow Carlton, president of the Junior class.

At the same time it was announced that the Dance Committee would be headed by A. R. Sweezy, chairman. James de Normandie will hold the position of Treasurer and James Lawrence will act as Head Usher. The men who will fill the remaining positions on the committee have not as yet been selected. They will be named immediately after the close of the examination period.

Last year's junior festivity was held on March 18, the usual time for the dance. But it was decided that this winter an earlier date would be tried, in view of the athletic events and other attractions falling on the weekend of March 3. Among the important events are the hockey and indoor polo games with Yale, the former at the Arena, the latter in Commonwealth Armory.

It is expected that a nationally known orchestra will be secured to play at the affair. Definite details will be announced soon, after the selection of the remainder of the Dance Committee.