24 GRAPPLING BOUTS TO END MEET THIS EVENING

WILL SEEK OLYMPIC PROSPECTS AMONG TITLE WINNERS

The finale of the wrestling season will be reached at 8 o'clock this evening when the semi-finals and finals of the annual University, wrestling tournament will be staged in the Hemenway Gymnasium.

There will be 24 bouts in all, with two matches taking place at the same time throughout the evening. The entrants include six graduate students, nine men from the University squad, and nine from the first-year squad. The men to compete in these final matches have been determined by preliminary bouts held yesterday afternoon and Wednesday, at which the largest number in the history of Harvard wrestling turned out.

Matches will be contested in seven classes, in five of which the quota of four men are entered. In the 115-pound class and in the unlimited class, however, only two men will appear. Candidates for Olympic honors will be sought from these groups. George Meyerson and Coach W. E. Lewis will act as referees.

The following men will compete:

115-pound class: C. G. Chase '30 and Martin Myerson '31.

125-pound class: J. H. Burns '29, H. G. Henchel '30, Milton Krook 3L., H. S. P. Pollard '31.

135-pound class: H. M. Kullman 2L., H. P. Minis '30, R. K. Safford '31, and R. G. Smith 3G.

145-pound class: C. C. Corson '28, J. C. Hinkle 1L., C. N. Levine '30, and T. H. Malmud 3L.

158-pound class: J. E. Evans '30, T. O. Frazier '31, S. M. Hankins '31, and F. B. Robinson '31.

175-pound class: D. P. Adams '28, W. H. Graves '31, D. J. Orgain '31, H. R. Wood 1L.

Unlimited class: P. N. Vonckx '31, and S. S. Wilson '28.