GREEN WILL SEND I.C.4A. WINNERS AGAINST CRIMSON

Anomaly of Meet Is Lack of Competition for Stars--Outstanding Performers Are in Different Events

When the University track forces invade Hanover tomorrow for the annual dual meet with Dartmouth the Crimson is generally conceded a majority of points in pre-meet speculations. The strength shown by the Green last Saturday in amassing more points than the combined scores of Syracuse and Colgate has caused dopsters to check their figures again, but the University still appears to hold the long end of the hypothetical tally.

One feature of the meet will be the fact that the outstanding performers of each team are in different events. While J. L. Reid '29 is able to provide an exciting race in the two-mile when pressed, the Green cannot match him in this event. In the same way Captain E. M. Wells of Dartmouth, intercollegiate champion in the 120-yard high hurdles, will not be forced to his best stride to defeat W. J. Henrich '28, the University's best high timber topper.

Wells will be running his last dual meet race against Harvard. For three years he has been a heavy point winner in the hurdles, and at present holds the world's record in the 45 and 60-yard high hurdles, is intercollegiate champion in both the 70 and 120-yard highs, and New England A. A. U. title holder in the 45 and 120-yard highs.

Another event in which the Green can count on a first place without serious competition is the high jump. T. L. Maynard, last year's Sophomore who created a sensation by winning the intercollegiate high jump title with a leap of over six feet four inches is expected to take this event easily tomorrow. Although he was not been doing much over six feet this year, the best height that can be looked for from F. T. Burgess '30 or P. S. Brown '30 will fall under six feet.

T. G. Moore '29 is in a class by himself for the meet tomorrow, as his recent heave of the javelin 191 feet two and one-half inches from scratch in the University handicap meet is well out ahead of Dartmouth's best. Harden won this event for the Green last Saturday by a throw of 167 feet eight inches.