UNIVERSITY POLO TRIO OPENS SEASON TONIGHT

Meets Lancers Club at Commonwealth Armory at 8.15--Game Will Form Part of Double-Header

Led by F. A. Clark '29, outstanding player in last year's season, the University indoor polo team will open its season this evening meeting the Lancers Club of Boston at the commonwealth Armory at 8.15 o'clock. This game will be the first for both teams and will be part of a double-header in which the Cavalry Cossacks and the 51st Brigade will be the other attraction.

With E. T. Gerry '31, captain of last year's championship Freshman team, and G. O. Clark '31, leading scorer of that aggregation, as teammates for Captain Clark, the University team is considered potentially strong. Tonight's encounter will be one of the regular League games of the Commonwealth Polo Club of which the University team is a member in the senior division. The University Second team which opened its season with an overwhelming victory over the Battery A group last Saturday, and the Freshman team which meets the University Seconds for its initial game next Saturday are members of the junior division of the same league. HARVARD  LANCERS CLUB G. O. Clark, No. 1  No. 1, Duane Gerry, No. 2  No. 2, Whitney F. A. Clark, back  back, Brigham