BASKETBALL QUINTET TO MEET B. U. TONIGHT

Crimson Five Favored to Win From Weak Boston Team--Game Will be Played in Hemenway Gymnasium

The Crimson quintet, determined to avenge its defeat at the hands of the M. I. T. team last Saturday, meets the Boston University team at 8 o'clock tonight in Hemenway Gymnasium.

The Harvard team is favored to win in tonight's encounter, having lost only one game so far this season, and notwithstanding the fact that the B. U. outfit has played six games already this season, as compared to Harvard's four. The B. U. quintet has won only two games out of the six played, losing to M. I. T., Wesleyan, Tufts, and Rhode Island, and winning over Brown and Worcester Technology. Whereas, Harvard has won over Northeastern, Worcester Technology, and Middlebury, and although defeated by M. I. T., made a very creditable showing in that game.

Last year Boston University scored a 27-20 victory over Harvard in the opening game of the season. This year, with the Crimson team swinging into a season that promises to be highly successful, a very different outcome is expected.