UNIVERSITY AND 1932 POLO TEAMS SEE ACTION

UNIVERSITY HOPES CENTER ON F. A. CLARK '29

Both the University and Freshman polo teams will see action this evening in the fourth round of the Commonwealth Polo Club Tournament to be played in the Commonwealth armory at 8.15 o'clock. The University trio will meet the 101st Field Artillery in the Senior division game, while the 1932 team will play the Cavalry Cossacks.

Led by Captain F. A. Clark '29 whose stellar work at back has featured the play of the tournament, the University riders should experience little difficulty in defeating the unbeaten Artillery trio. E. T. Gerry '31 and G. O. Clark '31 star performer on the Freshman team last season showed up very well in their opening game for the University, and give promise of teaming with Captain Clark to make a strong outfit. HARVARD 1932  COSSACKS Luton, No. 1  No. 1, Schwab Howe, No. 2  No. 2, Cummings Cooke, back  back, Quinlan

The Freshmen, although defeated in their first game, showed a strong defensive which should force the Cossacks to play their best to win this evening.