Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

OFFENSE IMPROVES IN DRILL WITH FRESHMEN

TALBOT, KUEHN IN TEMPORARY TEAM A LINE

With the Freshmen and seconds providing the opposition, Harvard's football squad was given a thorough offensive drill yesterday afternoon. The University players will be sent into another short scrimmage today.

Yesterday's half-hour tussle in the Stadium found Team A pitted against the first-year men. No account of scores was kept as the coaches halted play frequently to give individual instruction. The assignment work on the offensive is still dissatisfying, although some improvement over the showing against Bates has been made. Wood at the quarterback post in place of Putnam who was absent because of a late class, was given every opportunity to direct the team under various conditions. All plays received a good test against the Freshman line, which, incidentally, looked exceedingly good.

W. Ticknor still continues at the Team B tackle post where he was shifted Monday. With Davis absent, Kuehn filled in as right tackle on Team A, while Talbot again had the right guard assignment. It is as yet a question just who will get the disputed guard and tackle positions on Saturday.

The effects of Monday's workout were still felt as Mays and Devens reported in civilian clothes. Both, however, will be in condition to play against New Hampshire.