MURPHY BEATS FRAME TO REACH TENNIS FINALS

DOUBLES REACH QUARTER FINALS WITH FOUR TEAMS LEFT

The feature match of the Annual Fall Tennis tournament was played Saturday when R. A. Murphy '33, seeded number four, conquered D. M. Frame '32, captain of last year's Freshman team and seeded number seven. Murphy yesterday reached the finals by overcoming A. N. Wilder 1G. In the upper bracket of class A. J. K. Peterson II, will meet W. L. Breese '31, seeded number three in the quarter finals this afternoon, while Harris Coggeshall 1L, seeded number one opposes J. L. Ware '30, number six, this afternoon in the other quarter final.

In Class B Gerald Davis '32, is in the semifinals due to his 6-3, 6-2 victory over H. E. Martin '30. H. P. Vincent '31 is also in the semifinals by his defeat of G. D. Key '33, 8-6, 6-3. J. W. Appelhaum '32 and Kirke Bryan '31, are to meet in a quarter final match as are H. M. Austin 3G, and P. M. Sheldon '30.

The doubles have reached the quarter final round with the following teams still in the race: Harris Coggeshall 1L, and M. T. Hill ocC., K. D. Daggett '30 and C. Y. Wadsworth '32, F. O. Canfield '32 and A. W. Patterson '32, W. C. Thompson '32 and Frank Broida '32.