OGDEN AND WHITE GET TEAM A POSTS

Harper, Douglas, and Levin Will Miss Army Tilt--West Point Squad Hears "Biff" Jones Correct Errors

Two new men, both of whom formerly had posts on Team C, were in the Team A lineup yesterday when Coach Horween inaugurated his weeks practice in preparation for the West Point game. Ogden had the left end assignment while White took the place of the injured Harper at fullback.

Both men were up on Team A today because of their work on last Saturday. Ogden's sparkling defensive play, especially going down under punts, earned him the call over Harding and Burns. Whether or not he will be in the starting lineup on Saturday still remains to be seen. In making way for Ogden, O'Connell was shifted to right end, which position he will probably hold down against Army.

White Great on Defense

The work of White in backing up the line against the Wildcats stamped him as one of the leading contenders for the fullback job. His running ability is as yet an unproven quantity but it seems as though he is going to be given every opportunity to make good in the Team A backfield.

Yesterday's workout was a typical Monday practice session with a signal drill constituting the bulk of the work. Harper, Douglas, and Levin all were absent and these three will definitely miss the Army tilt. Richards, Myerson, and Movius all had a day off but they will be back in togs today.

The lineups yesterday were as follows:

Team A: l.e., Ogden, l.t., Barrett, l.g., Trainer, c., B. Ticknor, r.g., Talbot, r.t., W. Ticknor, r.e., O'Connell, q.b., Putnam, l.h.b., Huguley, r.h.b., Gilligan, f.b., White.

Team B: l.e., Burns, l.t., Kuehn, l.g., Lewis, c., Gildea, r.g., Newhart, r.t., Faxon, r.e., Harding, q.b., Wood, l.h.b., Devens, r.h.b., Mays, f.b., Potter.