NUMBERS TO WATCH IN TODAY'S GAME

HARVARD

36--Captain Barrett, one of the finest tackles in Eastern gridiron circles, the most alert man on the field and a steadying influence to a shaky line.

38--Putnam, wily and aggressive quarterback, deceptive when on the throwing end of lateral passes, the Crimson's best broken field runner and the directing genius of the team.

65--O'Connell, veteran end who scored Harvard's opening touchdown against Army, an excellent pass receiver, and a constant nemesis to the opposing safety man.

30--Devens, flashy all-around Sophomore, hard driving halfback who today is starting his first game for the Crimson.

52--Wood, cool and heady Sophomore, hero of the West Point game, dropkicker par excellence, who although not starting will surely break in the lineup later.

46--Harding, fleet end who joined the immortals last week-end when he grabbed Wood's pass and made Harvard's final score.

DARTMOUTH

28--Captain Armstrong, giant tackle, heavyweight boxer, husband. He will be called upon to match his wits with Captain Barrett.

31--Crehan, husky guard and star punter who will share Dartmouth's kicking burden. Injured against Columbia he is playing today with a specially constructed helmet.

4--Marsters, running, passing, plunging, kicking star of the Green, leading intercollegiate scorer, All-American prospect and the most dangerous and spectacular man on the field today.

9--Booma, fleet end, veteran of three campaigns and a tower of defence on the Green's left side.

12--Wolff, Marster's running mate, passing star and all-around threat. He threw the pass that gave Dartmouth its lone score last year.

7--Sutton, plunging fullback, the central figure of the Green's line play, also a first-rate defensive man.