PSYCHOLOGY LAB IS MOVED TO NEW SITE

Psychology of Beasts Investigated in Boylston Hall Quarters--Prince Endowed Clinic

As a result of demands of the "House Plan" which require that the Beaver Street laboratory of the Psychology Department be torn down, the department has moved the headquarters of the Psychological Clinic for abnormal and dynamic psychology to new quarters at '62 Plympton Street. An additional laboratory for the department is also in preparation. This will be devoted to animal psychology and is located on the third floor of Boylston Hall.

Prince Gave Money

Through the efforts of the late Dr. Morton Prince '75, four years ago, sufficient money was raised to establish the Psychological Clinic which had been housed until this summer in the laboratory on 19 Beaver Street. Since the site of this laboratory will be required by one of the Houses, arrangements were made during the summer for the removal of the clinic to its present headquarters.

The acquisition of the new Boylston laboratory will fill a long-felt need of the Psychology Department the quarters of which have long been inadequate. Animal psychology will be the work taken up by the department in its newest laboratory. This study will be made under the direction of Dr. Morgan Up-ton Ph.D., who was appointed this year as Instructor in Psychology and Physiology and Tutor of Biology.