ROGERS WILL LECTURE ON "THE CREDO OF A SNOB"

FRIDAY DR. CABOT DEALS WITH HUMAN INTELLIGENCE

"The Credo of a Snob," with special reference to Harvard men, will be the subject of a lecture by Professor R. E. Rogers '09 of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, to be given at an open meeting of the Liberal Club Monday evening.

Ever since Professor Rogers referred to Harvard men as giving a snobbish impression, which represents the whole tone of the University, there has been considerable discussion of the topic. When asked to elucidate upon the statements made at the Commencement of the Technology class of 1929, he replied that "Harvard's roots are in the aristocratic past. Once she has found a good thing, she isn't always changing it, and rushing into new things. The elaborate ceremonies around Commencement time are a fair example of this." He advised graduating seniors to "put up a big front, and cultivate snobbery."

Friday noon Dr. R. C. Cabot '89 will address students on "The Intelligence of the Human Body." Dr. Cabot is well known for his activities in both medicine and social work, having written several books on these subjects, among which are "Case Histories of Medicine," "Social Service and the Art of Healing," "Rewards and Training of the Physician," and "Social Work."