UNKNOWN DOCUMENTS TOLD OF BY PULASKI

Delegate of Polish Government Says Ancestor Who Died in 1779 Foresaw Events of 20th Century

Interesting facts concerning Kasimierz Pulaski, Polish patriot who gave his life for American Independence at the siege of Savannah in 1779, were revealed by Count Francis Pulaski, official delegate of the Polish Government to the Sesquicentennial celebration of the battle of Savannah, when the Polish scholar was interviewed yesterday. Count Pulaski spoke at Phillips Brooks House last night.

"Most people know that Pulaski was a good soldier and an able general," said Count Pulaski, "but few know that he was one of the first men in the world to conceive of the idea of republicanism.

"In 1768 Pulaski wanted to revolt against the tyranny of Russia, Prussia, and Austria, and it was through his addresses to the Polish people that idea of freedom and independence came in America."

Count Pulaski recently discovered some documents of his ancestor's that have hitherto been entirely unknown.

By found in some letter of Pulaski, published in Paris in 1786, a prophecy of the return of Poland to her ancient position of honor among the nations, and of the coming friendship between the French and English peoples.

"And they have come true. The Poland of today is strong and content; her economic development has been good, her army is powerful."

Count Pulaski returns to New York later this week, when he will sail for Europe.