D. T. FINLAYSON BREAKS ANKLE IN 1933 PRACTICE

French Announces Lineup for Opening Game With Schoolboys at Andover Tomorrow

With his squad cut down to 45 men after a two week's conditioning period, Coach French Freshman football mentor, is now busily engaged whipping eleven men in shape for the season's opener tomorrow with Andover, on the schoolboys' gridiron.

It was not until Wednesday that Coach French had his squad cut down to a workable size and he has only has his first eleven men together as a team for two days. However, he considers the prospects fair and, with Andover having only a weak team, Coach French expects to use all 45 members of his squad in the game.

Finlayson Hurt in Scrimmage

In a scrimmage today between the A and B outfits D. T. Finlayson '33, first string tackle, broke his ankle. Finlayson was in the act of breaking through the line when he sustained the injury, which is serious enough to keep him out of the lineup for at least five weeks. He is a brother of Murdock Finlayson '32, giant lineman of last year's Freshman team. Francisco will probably take Finlayson's place in the game tomorrow.

At the start of today's practice Team A. which will open against Andover, lined up as follows: l. e. Barton, l. t. Finlayson, l. g., Harter, c., Almy, r. g., Kidder, r. t., Hardy, r. e., Borden, q. b., Wells, l. h. b., Bailey, r. h. b., Wolcott, f. b., Gibson.

Team B had the following men in its lineup: l. e., Saltonstall, l. t., Francisco, l. g., Hageman, c., Hallowell, r. g., Alschuler, r. t. Esterly, r. e., Heath, q. b., Cleaver, l. h. b., Stone, r. h. b., Adams, f. b., Cassedy.