VON KLENZE WILL LECTURE HERE DURING SECOND HALF

IS AUTHOR OF REVIEWS IN GERMAN LITERATURE

Camillo von Klenze '86, professor at the University of Munich, will come to Harvard to lecture at some time during the second half-year, it has been announced by Kuno Francke, emeritus professor of German Culture and honorary curator of the Germanic Museum, where Professor von Klenze will lecture.

The visiting professor is now at Munich, where he teaches American culture and civilization. Before he took that post he had held the place of professor of German at Cornell during 189-93, at the University of Chicago for the years 1893-1906, and at Brown for 1906-11.

Professor von Klenze will lecture at Harvard, probably during February, on any subject which he may think suitable. It is possible that he will lecture on comparative literature, since a great deal of his study has been in this field. He is the author of "Deutsche Gedichte", "The Treatment of Nature in the Works of Nicholas Lenau", "The Interpretation of Italy During the Last Two Centuries", and many articles and reviews on German and comparative literature.