HARRIERS MEET IN FALL HANDICAP TOURNAMENT

Cross Country Runners Will Compete for Richards Trophy on Charlesbank Course Tomorrow

Tomorrow afternoon at 3.30 o'clock the second annual undergraduate cross country handicap race for the Gregg Richards '02 trophy will take place. It will be held over the flat course along the Charles River.

Last year J. L. Reid '29, then captain of the squad, was winner in actual time elapsed, breaking his own record for the course by covering the distance in 27 minutes, 28 and 4-5 seconds. In handicap placing, however, he was eighth, while the race was won by Sturtevant Burr '31, now a regular member of the cross country team, who had a handicap of 4 minutes, 20 seconds. His name was the first to be inscribed upon the trophy.

All members of the University and Freshman teams will be entered in the race, the former in preparation for the I. C. A. A. A. A. meet, to be held at Van Cortlandt Park, New York City, on Monday. November 25. It will be the last formal race to take place over the Harvard course for the year 1929-1930.