CRIMSON ELEVEN RESTS AS ELIS HAVE HARD DRILL

YALE SCRUBS PIT HARVARD PLAYS AGAINST BLUE'S FIRST TEAM

After a day of complete rest at the Myopia Hunt Club, Harvard's football squad will return to the more strenuous work of putting on the finishing touches for its encounter with Yale.

Only two more days of practice remain, and these sessions will undoubtedly be in the nature of signal drills, blackboard talks and developing a defense for Yale plays. No little time will be spent on ironing out the flaws in the lateral passing attack. To this end Coach Horween has enlisted the services of A. E. French '29, this year's Freshman coach and member of the famous Guarnaccia-French lateral passing combination. This means of attack has been none too reliable this season, but that the Yale game may find the Crimson employing it in some more highly-developed form is more than likely. In the Michigan clash, it was a lateral with a forward tacked on the end of it which paved the way for one of Harvard's two touchdowns.

The Crimson running attack should also come in for its share of polishing up. It seems probable that Coach Horween and his aides will evolve a reliable power play, the lack of which has cost the University team more than one sure score-during the campaign.