GLEE CLUB IN CONCERT WITH YALE VOCALISTS

CONCERT WILL BE CONCLUDED BY SINGING OF "FAIR HARVARD"

The Harvard Glee Club, Yale Glee Club, and the Harvard Instrumental Clubs will appear in joint concert, the initial appearance of the season for the Harvard singers, tonight at 8.30 o'clock in Sanders Theatre.

The songs of the Yale Glee Club include four English folk songs, "Agincourt Song", "Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes", "Swansea Town", and "What Shall We Do With A Drunken Sailor", and three negro spirituals, "Place My Feet On Higher Ground", "Keep In The Middle Of The Road", and "The Battle Of Jericho".

The Harvard singers will give "Drake's Drum" by Coleridge-Taylor, "Marching", by Brahms, and choruses from Gilbert and Sullivan's "Ruddigore". The Harvard Mandolin Club will play selections from "Pinafore", another Gilbert and Sullivan operetta, and the Brahms Waltz in A Major. The Banjo Club will offer two Russian folk songs, "Fireflies", and "At Father's Door", and Harvard football songs.

The concluding numbers will be "Fair Harvard" and "Bright College Years", sung jointly by the two glee clubs.

The concert will be over in time for dances, it has been announced. Tickets are on sale at the Coop, and at the offices of the Club in Paine Hall.

On December 12 the Harvard singers will appear in a concert at Symphony Hall, in conjunction with the Radcliffe Choral Society and 60 members of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. This concert will take the place of the series which the Club usually gives during the season at Symphony Hall.