YALE

17--Greene, giant guard and captain of the Blue forces. A deadly tackler and a fast charger, he is the tower of strength in the Yale forward wall that has been opening up the holes for Booth all year. After an early season defeat at the hands of Georgia, Greene led his team to successive victories over Army, Dartmouth, and Princeton.

48--Booth, Yale's dynamic miracle man who, in his first year of college football, has had as much publicity as Red Grange ever had. Last year he captained his Freshman football, basketball, and baseball teams and he bids fair to be Yale's best athlete in more than a decade. According to pregame predictions the balance of the game rests in his hands; if he gets loose, Yale will win; if Harvard holds him, the Crimson banners will wave above the Blue.

33--McLennan, flashy Sophomore back who last Saturday vaulted to fame when, subbing for Booth, he ran wild against the Princeton Tiger and sent him back thinking that Booth played anyway. He scored Yale's first touchdown practically singlehanded when he carried the ball 11 successive times until he finally scored, covering 68 yards in the precess.

10--Ellis, former Exeter star and veteran Eli back who won the favor of the New Haven fans when he caught Tommy Longnecker's fateful, pass in the Dartmouth game and streaked 88 yards to a score, thus keeping Yale's spotless record over the Green unblemished.

49--Hickok, one half of Yale's famous end combination of Hickok and Barres. After observing this pair go down under punts and play a bang up game against both Dartmouth and Princeton, Grantland Rice called them the best set of ends in the whole country. They will have to travel at top speed today, however, to outshine a brilliant Crimson end squad.

36--Barres, Sophomore star who teams with Hickok to form the best duet of wingmen that Coach Charlie Comerford ever turned out at Yale. He is also a track star, specializing in the middle distance runs.

53--Palmer, veteran Blue center and stroke of the victorious Yale crew, who will match cunning and deception on the defense with B. Ticknor today. When Hall, regular Yale quarter, is not in the game Palmer will have the unique dual job of playing center and calling signals at the same time. He does this to relieve Booth of the extra responsibility of directing play.

43--Taylor, another one of the Sophomores on Coach Stevens' squad that will get a crack at the Harvard line today. Last Saturday he figured in the two, Eli passes that brought the second touchdown and the point after touchdown. He also is a baseball star and last Spring was Deven's opponent in the Harvard-Yale Freshmen game.