HUEY PREDICTS VICTORY FOR OURLEY, QUINN AND WALKER

Dr. Hu Flung Huey, prognosticator par excellence, has been, located again, according to latest reports. The famous Oriental sage quietly slipped out of town last Friday leaving his public in the lurch and since his disappearance many rumors as to his whereabouts have reached Cambridge. One report was that he was seen sneaking around Wall Street late Friday night. Another, from Chicago, was to the effect that he was seen on the corner of 39th and Halstead, straightening out matters with disappointed Windy City fans who are still grumbling about the Cubs' defeat.

He is back in Cambridge now, it is hoped. He wired from Worcester at a late hour last night where he stopped over on the way back from his mysterious trip. Whether he reached town has not been ascertained as yet but it is certain that when he makes an appearance he will be called to account for his escapade. Following is his telegram;

WORCESTER, MASS., NOV. 4, 1929 HARVARD CRIMSON:

DONT SCOLD STOP WILL EXPLAIN STOP CURLEY WILL WIN IN BOSTON AND QUINN IN CAMBRIDGE STOP WALKER WILL CARRY NEW YORK