LAST MINUTE CHANGE IS MADE IN "SUCCESS" CAST

FIRST DRESS REHEARSAL RUNS OFF SMOOTHLY

A last minute change in the cast of the Harvard Dramatic Club's production "Success" was announced yesterday by E. P. Goodnow '17, director of the play. Due to the inability of A. R. Goodman '32 to appear, the part of Bertie Capp, the "Prime Minister's Personal Private Secretary" will be played by H. G. Meyer '30, who was formerly cast in the minor part of Lord Carchester.

Meyer, who is secretary of the Club, has been prominent in former presentations. He played the role of Nelson in the musical comedy, "Close-Up", which was produced last spring. No one has been chosen as yet to fill the part left vacant by Meyer, but no difficulty is anticipated, since the role is a minor one.

Dream Scene Has Problems

The dream scene, the first episode of the second act, has presented problems to others beside the cast and the director. But under the supervision of J. H. Melia '30 and R. H. Thompson '30 all technical difficulties were overcome and the dress rehearsal last night ran smoothly.

Broadcast Over WBZA

J. H. Morris '29, former production manager, conducted trials during the rehearsal to determine the adaptability of the actors' voices to radio transmission. "Success" is to be broadcast through station WBZA tonight at 10.30 o'clock.

Prior to the broadcasting of the play there will be a final dress rehearsal in preparation for its three Brattle Hall performances on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and its appearance at the Fine Arts Theater in Boston, Saturday evening.

The play will commence at 8.15 o'clock and, while in Brattle Hall, will be followed by dancing with Roy Lamson and the Harvardians furnishing the music.