Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

EATING AROUND

The letter appearing in this morning's CRIMSON suggests an arrangement that should be practicable, though its actual success depends entirely on individual students. The permission for meals eaten by guests to count in the total of ten has not been granted, but since it is natural to expect that most of such guests will be members of other houses, there is no strong reason against such permission. A sudden influx into one dining-room, while that of another house is vacant, is a rather far-fetched objection, and it will be possible to figure on the total of meals served in all houses, as accurately as under the system proposed by the University. Furthermore, the extra incentive to eat at houses other than one's residence is quite in agreement with the purpose of the House Plan.

The figures quoted as prices of meals at one club are of equal interest. More information of this sort, both in regard to existing clubs, and to the mathematics on which the University prices are based, is necessary in clarifying the grounds on which the University justifies what appears to be an exorbitant charge.