POLO SECONDS TO PLAY BATTERY A TOMORROW

Luton, Kimball, and Tilden to Start for Crimson--Game Opens Official Boston Indoor League Season

On tomorrow night at 8 o'clock at the Commonwealth Armory, the second University polo team is to meet Battery A in the first official game of the Boston indoor league. This is only the second game that the Harvard team has had this season, the other being an exhibition game with the 51st Brigade last Saturday, which the Harvard team won by a 10 1-2 to 6 score.

The lineup for this game is to be as follows: 1. W. F. Luton '32, 2, N. W. Kimball '32, 3, C. S. Tilden Jr. '32. Luton played No. 1 consistently last year on both the indoor and outdoor Freshman teams. In the last game, he was the star of the evening, running up seven tallies. Kimball played on the Freshman outdoor team last year, and was also one of the trio that defeated the 51st Brigade last Saturday. Tilden has not played so far this season, but he was on the first year squad last year with Luton and Kimball.

Although these men have never played together in a game before, they have worked together well in practice. Between the periods of this game, there will probably be played another Boston league game.

The University team is to play no games during the vacation. Immediately after the recess, however, there will be a contest at the Commonwealth Armory between the University team and the Cavalry on January 4.