THREE ADDITIONS MADE TO LIST OF SENIOR NOMINEES

Duggan Gives Out Final Instructions for Balloting New Constitution to Get Test.

For Orator

Edward Mortimer Morris Warburg of New York City.

For Chorister

Bernard David Hanighen of Omaha Nebraska.

For Poet

Dauglas Payne Adams of Charlestown.

The preceding names were added to the list of Senior nominees by petition of eligible voters in the Class of 1930. An additional change in the final list was effected by the resignation of Theodore Hall, Jr. '30, of Washington, D. C., from the list of nominees for the position of Ivy Orator.

Final plans for the holding of the election were announced yesterday by S.P. Duggan '31, chairman of the Junior Polls Committee. Booths will be placed in the three main lecture halls; Sever Hall Harvard Hall and Pierce Hall, in the Engineering School. Voting will take place between classes tomorrow at the booths, which will be under the direction of members of the Polls Committee.

Vote on Constitution

In addition to balloting for officers members of the Senior Class will vote on the proposed new constitution details of which were recently published. This constitution proposed by the Committee of Associated Harvard Clubs explains the duties and also the limits of the powers held by the Class Committee. Among its more important points is the statement that the secretary and treasurer of the Senior Class shall if possible be residents of Boston or vicinity. Another is the point to the effect that there should be rotating membership for the members of the Committee. To clarify these points in the minds of the voters there will be a printed copy of the constitution posted at each of the polling places.

Voters will place the numbers "1", "2", and "3" beside the names of the men they favor for Marshals in that order; for the other offices an "x" will be placed beside the name of the candidate desired.