FENCING TEAM WILL HAVE EIGHT MATCHES

New Schedule Approved by Committee on Regulation of Athletic Sports at Recent Meeting

A new fencing schedule to replace the one approved last June has been passed by the Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports. Right matches have been arranged, a meet with M. I. T. opening the season on February 12, and the Intercollegiate Fencing Association bouts in New York City on April 17 and 18 closing the schedule. Two midseason trips are planned one over February 21 and 22 when the team will meet. New York University in New York City, and Pennsylvania at Philadelphia, the other to West Point for a meet with Army or March 1. The finals of the New England Division of the Intercollegiate Fencing Association are to take place at New Haven on April 5; the finals of the entire Intercollegiate will be held at the Hotel Astor in New York City on April 17 and 18, concluding the season.

A fencing exhibition in which some of the most preeminent swordsmen in the country will participate, will be given to night at 3.30 o'clock in Hemenway Gymnasium. There will be no Admission charge.