TRACK MEET WITH BROWN AND HOLY CROSS PLANNED

Triangular Meet Replaces Customary M. I. T. Games--University Spring Schedule Announced

A triangular meet with Brown and Holy Cross on May 4, replacing the usual meet with M. I. T., is one of the feature events on the spring track schedule which has been announced by the Athletic Association. For the past few years the Penn Relays during the last week of April have been followed by a dual meet with M. I. T. on the first Saturday in May. This meet, however, has usually been very onesided with the result that the Athletic Association has undertaken the triangular meet as an innovation for the outdoor season.

Another feature event scheduled is the meeting between the combined teams of Harvard-Yale and Oxford-Cambridge which will be held in the Stadium on July 13. Since the Yale meet is at new Haven this year, Dartmouth will be the only college to face the University runners in a dual meet in Cambridge.

Although the I. C. A. A. A. A. meet was held in the Stadium last year, there is still some question as to whether the meet will be held in Philadelphia or here again this year. May 31 and June 1 are the days set for the event.

The Freshman schedule shows but little change from last year's with dual meets arranged with Exeter and Andover. The Freshman will meet the Yale first year men at New Haven on May 25, the day of the University teams' meeting.

The schedules:

University

Friday, April 26, Saturday, April 27 Penn Relays at Philadelphia.

Saturday, May 4 Harvard, Holy Cross, Brown Triangular Meet.

Friday, May 10 University Handicap Meet.

Saturday, May 11 interscholastics

Saturday, May 18 Dartmouth.

Saturday, May 25 Yale at New Haven.

Friday, May 31, Saturday, June 1 I. C. A. A. A. A.

Saturday, July 13 Harvard-Yale-Oxford-Cambridge.

Freshman

Saturday, April 20 Andover at Andover.

Friday, May 10--University Handicap Meet.

Saturday, May 18--Exeter at Exeter.

Saturday, May 25--Yale Freshman at New Haven.