INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TRAVEL TO PORTLAND THIS AFTERNOON

Present Concerts There Tonight and in Exeter Tomorrow

Today at 1.15 o'clock the University Instrumental Clubs, comprising 55 musicians, singers and specialty performers will embark from the North Station for Portland, Me., where they will present their annual concert. On the return trip, a stop will be made at Exeter, N. H., where the instrumental clubs will entertain the schoolboys with a short performance.

The concert in Portland will be given at the Eastland Hotel. The Harvard Club of Portland is sponsoring the program and providing entertainment for the members of Clubs during their Portland sojourn.

The Gold Coast Orchestra will lend a more than modern touch in its first spring appearance away from Cambridge, with futuristic interpretations of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" and "Pale Moon" by way of contrast to selections such as those from Chaminade, Nevin and Kreisler which will be presented by the Mandolin Club and specialty numbers.

Scott Burbank '29 and H. C. Adamson will appear among the specialty performers, the former with a novel instrument act with cornet, xylophone and drums, while the latter will deliver various short monologues and imitations.