STADIUM GRANTED TO DARTMOUTH IN STANFORD GAME

Harvard to Receive No Portion of Gate Receipts--Offer Service of Entire Staff of Ushers

The use of the stadium has been granted to Dartmouth and Stanford for their football game on November 28, 1931, it was announced yesterday by W. J. Bingham '16, Director of Athletics at Harvard. Harvard will take no part of the gate receipts, and has offered its entire staff of ushers and ticket takers for service at the game.

Dartmouth, having completed a home and home agreement with Stanford, will play in California in 1930, and desires to use the Stadium for the return game, as the facilities at Dartmouth are considered inadequate for an intersectional contest of such interest as this will be.

The request for the privilege of playing in the Stadium was passed on favorably by the Athletic Committee at their meeting on March 4, and their recommendation was referred to the Corporation for a final decision. With the announcement of the approval of that body, no further action is necessary except the gaining of the consent to the proposal of Mayor Nichols of Boston. Although the Mayor is absent at present; notice has been received from his office that in all probability there will be no opposition from this source.

The action of the Corporation in approving the athletic relations have been most cordial during recent years.