AUSTRALIAN STUDENTS WILL VISIT UNIVERSITY

UNDERGRADUATES WILL ADDRESS THEM AT DINNER

One hundred and fifty students from Australia will visit the University tomorrow and Thursday with the avowed purpose of "seeing, learning and making friends." The tour has been organized under the auspices of the Young Australia League, and has been promoted in large degree in this country through the efforts of local and national Rotary Clubs.

Tomorrow evening the corps will be entertained at the Phillips Brooks House at dinner at 7 o'clock. The speakers for the evening will be A. E. French '29, Winslow Carlton '29, and R. A. Stout '29, who will outline undergraduate life in the University for the benefit of the guests. Thursday, scattered groups of students will visit the objects of interest in the University as well as the more historical spots of Cambridge.

The boys composing the tour are all approximately seventeen years of age, and travel resplendent in uniforms, marching upon occasion accompanied by their own band. A special train consisting of three Pullman cars, one club car, and a baggage car, has been employed during their journey.