ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR GRADUATION WEEK ACTIVITIES

Will Also Assume Direction of Annual Senior Spread--President Lowell to Give Baccalaureate Sermon Again

The schedule of events for Commencement Week was announced last night by E. W. Sexton '29, chairman of the Class Day Committee. With several minor changes, the program is much the same as that of former years. Ticket applications and circulars with details concerning Class Day will be mailed to all Seniors before May 1.

The exercises this year will be held during the week of June 16-21 resident Lowell, who has preached the Baccalaureate Sermon for the last 19 years, has consented to do so again. The Senior Class Chapel Service on the morning of Class Day will be conducted by C. N. Greenough '98. J. E. Barrett '30 has been appointed by the Class Day Committee as Head Class Day Usher for the Juniors and will also officiate as Head Usher for the Senior Spread on June 17. Other appointments will be announced at a later date.

Competitions Open

Competitions open to all Seniors for Class Day ticket designs and for words to the Baccalaureate Hymn may still be entered. Those who desire information on this point should consult Sexton in 23 Straus Hall.

Seniors are reminded that after April 1 the price for cap and gown will be raised from $8.50 to $9, and are urged to make arrangements for measurement with the Harvard Cooperative Society as soon as possible.

Following is the program for Commencement Week:

Sunday, June 16

4 o'clock--Baccalaureate Sermon by President Lowell. Following the service will be a reception to the Senior class at the President's home at 17 Quincy Street.

Monday, June 17

9 o'clock--Senior Spread and Dance in Memorial Hall.

Tuesday, June 18

9 o'clock--Senior class Chapel Service, conducted by C. N. Greenough '98, in Appleton Chapel.

11 o'clock--Sanders Theatre Exercises: Oration, L. T. Grimm '29; Poem, Robeson Bailey '29; Ode, C. D. Stillman '29.

3.30 o'clock--Tree Exercises.

4 o'clock--Stadium Exercises: Ivy Oration, A. R. Blackburn '29; Cheering; Song by Glee Club; Presentation of Class Banner to 1932; Singing of "Fair Harvard"; Confetti Battle.

8-11 o'clock--Dancing in Memorial Hall.

9 o'clock--Singing by the Glee Club on the steps of Widener Library.

Wednesday, June 19

3 o'clock--Harvard-Yale baseball game at Soldier's Field.

Thursday, June 20

9.45 o'clock--Commencement Exercises in the Sever Quadrangle. At Sanders Theatre in case of rain.

Friday, June 21

11.30 o'clock--Phi Beta Kappa Oration and Poem in Sanders Theatre.

9.45-5 o'clock--Harvard-Yale crew races at New London.