TENNIS COURTS WILL BE OPEN THIS AFTERNOON

Reservations May be Made by Applying at Locker Building--Squash Courts to be Closed in Evening

This afternoon, weather permitting, the H. A. A. will open for play the 20 tennis courts on the new playing field beyond the Harvard Business School, it was announced yesterday by C. F. Getchell, General Manager of the H. A. A. At the same time announcement was made that hereafter the University squash courts will be closed in the evening, with the last period of play being from 6 to 6:30 o'clock.

The tennis courts will be run on an hourly basis on week day afternoons, from 1 o'clock until dark. Reservations for these periods may be made by signing up on the reservation card, posted on the Bulletin Board in the south end of the Locker Building, between 8:30 and 12:30 o'clock, and thereafter by seeing the Collector at the courts. On Sunday, the courts will be available for play from 2 to 6 o'clock only and reservations for Sunday afternoon play may be made only with the Collector at the courts on Saturday afternoon.