Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

CLASS BASEBALL IS TO START THIS AFTERNOON

SENIORS WILL COMMENCE PLAY AFTER DIVISIONALS

It was announced yesterday by A. W. Samborski '26. Director of Intramural Athletics, that class baseball would officially get under way today. Some men have already reported and received their uniform, and all who have not should do so at the Soldier Field Locker Building this afternoon.

Practice will be held every day on the class team diamond on Soldiers Field with Samborski in charge of affairs. Several other coaches will assist him, taking care of the separate teams.

The Sophomores and Juniors will be the only ones to be organized into regular teams immediately the Seniors forming their team after divisionals are over. The Freshman will as usual be split up into the various dormitory teams but an all-dormitory nine will also be formed, composed of the best of each squad.

A tentative schedule calls for the Sophomores and Juniors to play a three game series among themselves before May 10, at which time the Senior nine will enter the field and play each a three game series. The first game in the Sophomore-Junior series comes next Wednesday, while the two teams each oppose the All Dormitory squad next week also, the Sophomores playing on Monday and the Juniors on Friday. The game between the Harvard and Yale class league winners is scheduled for May 24.