CRIMSON POLO PLAYERS AIM FOR CLASS A TITLE

FIRST GAME SINCE VICTORY OVER P. M. C. ON MARCH 23

Having ridden successfully through one tournament to the national intercollegiate crown the Harvard indoor polo team tonight begins its quest for another title. The Crimson team, led by Captain F. A. Clark '29, plays the initial game in Division A of the national championships tonight opposing the Squadron A trio of New York at Squadron A Armory.

Harvard will be playing its first game since March 23 when it rode to triumph over Pennsylvania Military College to gain the intercollegiate title. Captain F. D. Sharp, polo mentor, has however kept his squad in shape by holding several practice sessions during the two weeks rest from competition.

The Crimson horsemen will line up tonight as they have done in all the tournament games so far this season with E. T. Gerry '31 and T. B. Glynn ocC bearing the offensive burden, at their positions of No. 2 and No. 1, while Captain Clark will take his position at back. It was Clark's great individual playing which was the main factor in the P. M. C. victory and Harvard hopes are again pinned on his shoulders tonight. Tonight's game is in the second round and should the Harvard team emerge victorious it will be in the finals of the tournament where in all probability it will play the Brooklyn Riding and Driving team, which recently won the national open title.