NETSTERS FACE BRUINS AT PROVIDENCE TODAY

1932 AND SECONDS TO OPPOSE ANDOVER AND EXETER

The Harvard tennis aggregation will be attempting to extend to ten its string of victories when it journeys to Providence this afternoon for a match with the Brown University racquet wielders. The Brown coach has not announced either his doubles combinations or the sixth man of his singles players, while Coach Cowles seldom picks his doubles groups until after the singles matches have been played.

It is hardly likely that the Bruin aggregation, three of whom, including Captain Williams, are sophomores, and none of whom have had much intercollegiate experience should give Captain B. H. Whitbeck's men much opposition.

The Providence netmen have won four and lost three matches. They have to their credit victories over Boston University, Tufts, Holy Cross, and Worcester Polytechnic, and have bowed to Rutgers, Wesleyan, and Amherst. Harvard blanked Amherst on May 6 with little difficulty.

Seconds Play Exeter

The University Second team journeys to Exeter for a match with the local Academy this afternoon. As the Harvard team has defeated Andover, 7 to 2, it should have little trouble with the rival academy. The Seconds line-up is Ruhl, No. 1; Greene, No. 2; Cross, No. 3; Parker, No. 4; Gilman, No. 5; Bronstein, No. 6; with A. H. Rice '31 as alternate.