SIX BOSTON TEAMS MEET ON STADIUM TRACK NEXT YEAR

Five Places Will Count in Scoring of Games--Event to Replace Brown-Holy Cross on Schedule

The Harvard Stadium will be the scene next year of a Greater Boston Intercollegiate Track Meet, the first in history, it was announced yesterday by W. J. Bingham '16, Director of Athletics. The event, planned for the first weekend in May, is featured by the reappearance on a Harvard schedule of Boston College. Harvard and the University Heights athletes broke off relations after a football game in the fall of 1919 and have not met since. The other invitees of Director Bingham are Boston University, Northeastern, Technology, and Tufts.

The six-cornered meet will take the place of the Brown-Holy Cross Triangular Meet, which was held this year in the Stadium for the first time and was a walk-away for the local track and field men. The proposed meet, however, will be no cinch for the Crimson, as all of the five other competing colleges have first rate men in two or three events who will take points from Harvard's total.

According to present plans, unlimited entries will be allowed, with five places counting in the point score, so that the new meet will have many of the features of an intercollegiate test. The unlimited entry idea, according to the Harvard authorities, has been included in order that the local coaches may have a full chance to test out their material at this early date of the season. The meet will undoubtedly be made into a two day affair, with trials on Friday, May 2, in all but the distance runs and a few of the field events. Further details will be worked out at a meeting of the colleges to be held in the near future.