CRIMSON POLO TEAM TO PLAY ARMY ON SATURDAY

FRESHMEN TO ENGAGE YALE 1932 ON SATURDAY

In the first meet of the season the University polo team is to try its prowess against the Army at West Point on Saturday.

Coach Sharp is pleased with the way the team has shown up in practice so far this spring. Competition for every position has been very keen, and in spite of the loss of the Clark brothers the combination which faces West Point on Saturday will be at its maximum possible strength.

At present the only information which may be gathered about the strength of the Army team is contained in the fact that they defeated the powerful Princeton players on last Saturday.

The team which faces West Point on Saturday will be composed of J. P. Cotton '29, No. 1; T. B. Glynn ocC, No. 2; E. T. Gerry '31, No. 3; and J. P. Mandell '29, back. E. K. Jenkins '31 will accompany the team as a substitute.

Following the Army match the Crimson horsemen will face Yale on the following Saturday, May 25. The next game will come on June 22 when the Harvard players enter the Intercollegiates.

The Harvard Freshman polo team according to arrangements made this week, will meet the Yale Freshmen, this Saturday. The men who will compose the Freshman team are as follows: Crispin Cooke '32, W. F. Luton '32, A. L. Castle '32, and M. W. Kimball '32.