TENNIS TEAMS JOURNEY TO TWO MATCHES TODAY

Seconds Face St. Mark's, While Strong Freshman Players Seek Laurels on Andover Courts.

Both the Freshman and University Seconds tennis teams will swing into action this afternoon, the former journeying to Southboro for a match with St. Mark's School, the latter going to Andover to encounter the local Academy.

The Freshman team has given evidence of unusual power in its three matches to date this season, and has scored sweeping victories in each. The schedule was opened with a 7 to 2 win over M. I. T. on April 28; and two days later Milton Academy was overwhelmed, 9 to 0.

The team has also conquered the University Seconds. Chief honors so far have gone to Captain D. M. Frame '32 and Mark Woodbury '32. Frame turned in a 6-2, 7-5 victory in the M. I. T. match and an easy 6-2, 6-0 triumph against Milton.

The Freshman line-up today will be Frame, No. 1. Woodbury, No. 3, Townsend, No. 3, Beyer, No. 4, Sedgwick, No. 5, Patterson, No. 6, with Wadsworth and Ray entered in the doubles.

The Seconds have played only one match this spring, that with the Freshmen, when they were trimmed.