USHERS ARE NAMED FOR 1932 JUBILEE

Organizations Will Render Selections During Supper at Midnight--Plans for Decorations are Completed

With the announcement of the list of ushers for the Freshman Jubilee, plans for the annual dance of the first-year men are almost completed. The affairs will be hall in the Dining Hall and common Room of Smith Halls on May 17.

C. C. Cunningham '32 chairman of the Jubilee Committee, and W. B. Wood '32 will be the head ushers. The list of men who will assist them is as follows: J. W. Appel '32, C. F. Bound '32, G. C. Clark '32, R. H. Clark '32, W. G. Coogan '32, J. R. Collins '32, J. W. Crickard '32, W. H. Crosby '32, Warren Delano '32, Charles Devens '32, W. P. Eiwell '32, Reginald Fincke '32, Desmond Fitz Gerald '32, A. C. Forbes '32, F. R. Gilligan '32, J. L. Grandin '32, N. P. Hallowell '32, W. Van N. Jones '32, E. A. Mays '32, Potter Palmer '32, A. W. Patterson '32, E. E. Record '32, P. P. Sweet '32, Eustace Wolcott '32, R. H. Watt '32, F. O. White '32, P. M. Whitman '32.

The two orchestras which will furnish the music for the occasion are Roy Lamson's Harvardians and Bert Lowe's Hotel Statler Orchestra, assisted by Billy Lossez. At 12 o'clock, supper will be served by the Freshman Dining Halls Committee in the Smith Halls quadrangle.

Class Musicians Will Play

During the supper, the Freshman Instrumental Clubs will give a short performance. Among the numbers to be rendered by the Mandolin club, under the leadership of J. B. Cowin '32, are Brahms' Hungarian Dance and Baynes' Destiny Waltz. The Banjo Club, with W. S. Warner '32 leading, will play Officer of the Day and a Football Medley. The vocal club, directed by A. H. Parker '32, will sing Winter Song by Bullard, and German's Rolling Down to Rio.

The Decorations Committee has finished its arrangements for the affair; Thomas Galvin Inc. has been engaged to supply the flowers.