CREW CARAVAN DEPARTS FOR RED TOP QUARTERS

FIRST WORKOUT SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY

Sweepswingers of the first two University eights, Coach Brown, managers, waiters, launch drivers and various camp attaches will leave Boston at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon as the vanguard of the Harvard crew squad entrains for its quarters at Red Top, Connecticut.

Arriving at New London at 5.30 o'clock, the group will make the trip upstream in launches and take possession of the new living quarters, first building in the new group on the Thames to be completed. Plans as released yesterday call for no work-out tomorrow evening but the shells have already been shipped to the Nutmeg State quarters and will be ready for service Monday morning. For the time being only two Harvard launches will be in use. The "Black Pup" goes down today over the railroad and the "Patricia" is now making the journey via the water route.

Besides the members of the first two boats, which were chosen after a general shakeup on Thursday, the following personnel of the crew caravan will make the Red Top trip:

Managers--H. H. Johnston '29, R. F. W. Smith '30, P. H. Clark '30, R. L. Scott '31. Waiters--David Shaw '29, F. S. Holmes '31, W. M. Rainbolt ocC., W. M. Dunn '30, Richard Kimball '31, M. L. Bell '30. Launch drivers--Fiske Rawlins '30, Arthur Sims. Rigger--Edgar Dennison. Boat builder--William Lutz. Retainers--B. S. Clark, John Simpson.