The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

QUINTET LOOKS FOR WIN OVER NORWICH TONIGHT

HARVARD DEFENSE IS EXPECTED TO STOP CADETS

At 8 o'clock tonight in Hemenway Gymnasium, the Harvard basketball quintet will meet Norwich University in the fifth game of the schedule, the first since the Christmas vacation.

Norwich has an unusually weak team this year, having been decisively defeated four times in four meets. Their latest drubbing occurred on Wednesday, when they opposed Dartmouth at Hanover and were humbled, 52 to 11. Most of the points they did score were on long shots, as they had difficulty breaking through the Indian defense. The Crimson players should have little difficulty in piling up a one sided score, as their season has been a prosperous one so far, despite one defeat at the hands of the powerful Columbia combination during the vacation.

The Harvard defense, as usual, is one of the strong points of this year's team, and Norwich will have to show a great deal more on the offensive than was revealed Wednesday if the contest is to be a close one. The cadets will have an edge in condition, as Coach Wachter has found in the few practice sessions since the holidays that the vacation wreaked havoc among the players.