TRACK MEN WILL REPORT AT NEWELL BOAT HOUSE

MEET ON JANUARY 25 IS FIRST ON CRIMSON'S SCHEDULE

As a temporary arrangement after the fire on Tuesday night, the Newell boat house has been turned over to the needs of the track team and a supply room in Newell is already under construction, it was announced yesterday.

Despite the loss of the locker building, practice for all letter men and for those who are to compete in the Enights of Columbus meet on January 25 will continue as usual. Complete supplies and new equipment will be furnished by the H. A. A. to these men at Newell boat house today.

The Newell boat house has sufficient room and lockers to take care of 60 men, and as a new supply room was started promptly yesterday morning, it is expected to be completed shortly All other track men are to be given a two day lay-off, and on Friday it is expected that Newell will be fitted out sufficiently to accomodate the entire group again.

Work for the K. of C. meet will not be hindered by the loss of the locker building, except that it will be impossible to heat either cage now since the heating apparatus was in the locker building and was demolished by the fire.

The William C. Prout Memorial Games for this year is the ninth annual indoor athletic meet managed by the Knights of Columbus, and this is the opening meet on the Harvard schedule. This meet is to be a rather more important affair this year than usual inasmuch as it is the first number on a program of events being planned by the Knights of Columbus to aid the tercentenary plans of Mayor J. M. Curley.