UNIVERSITY HANDICAP MEET COMES THIS WEEK

POSSIBILITY OF GRADUATE SCHOOL RELAY RACE

On Friday and Saturday, at Soldiers Field, there will be held the annual University Handicap Track Meet. This meet is open to anyone in the University, and all will have equal chances since handicaps will be assigned comparatively to those who enter.

Medals will be given to the first three men in each event, of which there are 11. The 50-yard dash, the 45-yard high hurdles, the 300-yard run, and the 600-yard run will have the preliminary heats run off on Friday, the winners to compete in the finals on Saturday. Three field events, the shotput, 35-pound weight, and the high-jump, will be completely run off on Friday.

Aspirants in the 1000-yard run, the 1 1-2 mile run, the pole vault, and the broad jump, will turn out on Saturday.

It was also announced by Manager C. E. Galston '30 that if enough men from the graduate schools appear, there will be a relay race staged between whichever ones form teams.

The definite times for the events will be announced within a day or two. Men who wish to enter need only sign up at the field on Friday or Saturday.