Cadets Will Arrive in Cambridge at About 10.30 O'Clock This Morning--Will March Through Harvard Square to Yard

The West Point Cadet Corps, arriving in Cambridge at 10.30 o'clock this morning, will parade to the Yard, it was announced yesterday.

The Corps will detrain at the Boylston Street station of the Cambridge subway, forming on Boylston Street with the head of their procession toward Harvard Square. Getting under way, the line of march will be up Boylston Street through the Square and Massachusetts Avenue to the Johnson Gate, opposite the First Parish Church.

The cadets will enter the Yard, passing to the right of University Hall, and forming in front of Sever Hall. At 11.15 o'clock the first six companies will march to the Harvard Union for lunch, followed by the remaining companies at 11.45 o'clock. At 12.45 o'clock the cadets will form again in front of Sever and march to Soldiers Field by way of the Dudley Gate to Quincy Street, through Bow Street to DeWolfe Street and the Drive. They will march over the Weeks Bridge and along Soldiers Field Drive to Gate 20.

After the game the cadets will from on the field and march out through Gate 3 to Harvard Street, then through North Harvard, Cambridge and Spurr Streets to Beacon Park yards.