FINAL WORKOUT BEFORE OPENER FOR TEAM TODAY

MAYS, TRAFFORD, M. FINLAYSON JOIN INJURY LIST

Harvard's football team will prance out on to Soldiers Field this afternoon for a final short drill before it opens its season tomorrow with the first football doubleheader in nine years. The session today will be light, following a fairly hard last week of preparatory work.

The possibility of picking a lineup became increasingly difficult when it became known yesterday that Mays, Trafford, and M. Finlayson had all joined White and Baldwin on the hospital list and would have to see both games from seats in the Stadium. Talbot and Gildea, however, have both been approved for play by the doctors, and, although the possibility of their starting is fairly remote, they will be in uniforms. Mays, Trafford, and Finlayson all turned up with injuries yesterday received in the scrimmage with the Freshmen the day before.

Yesterday's workout was the second of the year held in the Stadium. Coach Horween sending his men into the oval for a long kicking and passing drill. All the men also had a long session on the tackling dummy and individual work with their coaches to polish up on all the fine points. A signal drill followed for the A and B teams during which time Team. C had a twenty minute scrimmage with the seconds to check up on assignment work on the plays. A blackboard talk finished up the afternoon's bill of fare.