MANY LINE SHIFTS IN LIGHT WORKOUT

Quarterback May Not Play Again Until Michigan Game--William and Mary Arrives Tonight

Harvard's football team went through a light practice session yesterday but in the signal drill that finished up the workout Coach Horween shifted his teams around considerably indicating that there might be several lineup changes when the Crimson plays William and Mary on Saturday.

The main shifts were in the line where the Team A forward wall was made up of men who had all been occupying places on the B team until now. Whether or not the former substitutes, elevated yesterday, will start against the Virginians remains to be seen.

The A line yesterday had Baldwin and Hageman at the ends, Trafford and Kuehn at the tackles, and Bancroft and Talbot at the guards flanking Gildea at center. Yesterday's B line, except for the ends was composed mostly of the men that have borne the brunt of the playing this year, having Ticknor at center, Trainer and Esterly at the guards, Kales and Upton at the tackles, with Faxon and Moushegian at the wings. Ogden was on the field but he still favors the slight injury that he received in the Dartmouth game, while Harding was excused from practice.

The A backfield for the third straight day was composed of Huguley, quarter; Mays and Crickard, halfbacks; and Schereschewsky at full. Wood was excused from practice because of a cold while White was working out with the B team, but it looks as if these two will be out of the starting backfield on Saturday anyway with the above quartet going into the game intact. Wood could use a complete rest to good advantage since his play in the last two games has been below the standard he set last year.

William and Mary arrives from the South tonight and will go into seclusion immediately. The Indians will work out in the Stadium tomorrow just before the Harvard team.