IDLER PRODUCTION TO BE PRESENTED TONIGHT

SEVERAL HARVARD MEN TO TAKE PART IN THE PERFORMANCE

Lady Windermere's Fan," a play about a good woman by Oscar Wilde, is being put on in a unique modernized version by the Radcliffe Idler Society tonight and Friday night. The cast is made up of students at both Radcliffe and Harvard and is being coached by Robert K. Marshall 1G, a graduate of the University of North Carolina who played for a season in productions by the "Carolina Playmakers."

The entire play will be done in black and white and the costuming will be in a highly modernistic fashion. Several of the actresses have designed their own costumes so that the entire performance will be staged in a completely revolutionary mode which has only been attempted once before then in London where "The Importance of Being Earnest" was produced partially in black and white.

Students in the University who have roles in the Idler play are: F. W. von Auw 1G. C. L. Daughterly 1G. Carlton Green 1G, H. R. Herrmann '32, P. G. Hoffman '32, W. M. Kilcullen '34, and I. C. Martin '34. Hoffman played in the Harvard Dramatic Club production last Spring. Galsworthy's "The Show." Von Auw is taking the part of Lord Darlington the male lead and Clara Butler, president of the Idler, plays Mrs. Erlynne. The Friday night performance will be followed by dancing.