SENIORS CHOOSE FINAL GROUP OF CLASS OFFICERS

Thirteen Stars in University Sports are Elected--Class, Class Day and Album Committees Chosen

Nineteen men were chosen out of 48 nominees for the permanent Senior class offices in the elections held yesterday and the day before. John Bright Garrison, of West Newton, was elected Permanent Class Secretary. He is the regular center on the University hockey team, and was head cheerleader this fall.

The five men who will compose the Senior Album Committee were elected in the following order: Leslie Cheek, Jr., of Nashville, Tennessee; Carl Emile Pickhardt, of Newton; James Lester Madden of Newton; Donald Timberlake Field, of Phillips, Maine; James Bethune Campbell, of Jamaica Plain.

Cheek is president of the Dramatic Club, Pickhardt was Chairman of the Arts and Cuts Committee of the Redbook, and both he and Madden are Editors of the Lampoon. Field was Editorial Sub-chairman of the Redbook, and has been Assistant Managing Editor of the CRIMSON, while Campbell is Secretary of the Lampoon.

Class Day Committee

The seven men elected to the Class-Day Committee are as follows: John Newlin Trainer, Jr., of New York City; Harwood Ellis, of Brookline; Richard Chanler Aldrich, of Barrytown, New York; David Cobb, of Barnstable; Arthur Lancaster, Watkins, of Arlington; Charles Fred Richards, of New York City; and Thomas Edward Farrell, of Oswego, New York.

The members of the Permanent Class Committee were chosen in the following order: Benjamin Holt Ticknor II, of New York City, Arthur Whitfield Huguley, of Swampscott; Edward Sutherland Amazeen, of Melrose Highlands: Samuel Lawrence Batchelder, of Boston; Stephen Pierce Duggan, of New York City; and Phillips Finlay, of Redlands, California.

The chairman of the Class Day Committee, the Class Album Committee, and the Permanent Class Committee will be chosen by the committees.