The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CROOK FINDS NOTHING VALUABLE AT NEWELL

Escapes in Early Morning as Officers Attack With Cocked Pistols--River Charles is Likely Retreat

Whoever broke into the coaches' room at the Newell Boathouse. Tuesday night, went away empty-handed, for officials reported that nothing was missing and no damage done except the Jimmying of the trophy-room door.

According to the bletter of the Metropolitan Police. Officers James E. Cronin and H.J. Sullivan noticed a light in the right-hand upper corner of the building while they were cruising along Soldiers Field Read in one of the police Fords at about 3.15 o'clock yesterday morning. Finding the front door unlatched, the officers entered with their revolvers ready, believing that they had the thug trapped. A minute examination of the building, however, failed to reveal the miscreant. Police offered for an explanation of the escape, the possibility that the fugitive had taken to the water.

Unable to arouse C.R. Apted '03, superintendent of care takers. The officers summoned the watchman of the Business School who secured the building. Plain clothesman Frank White, after a search of the premises, declared nothing had been lost.