The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HOCKEY SQUAD CUT TO 38 BY STUBBS

Season's Opener on Thursday at the Boston Garden--Defense Lineups Look Promising

In the Boston Garden last night Coach Joseph Stubbs announced the first hockey cut of the season, one which reduced the number of candidates from 74 to 38.

The announcement followed a hard afternoon's workout consisting of drill work in defense and line plays. At the end of the afternoon the squad went through a series of light scrimmages in which each member was given a chance on the ice.

M.I.T. Next Thursday

The first game of the season will be with M.I.T. on Thursday December 11 in the Garden, followed by one with the University Club on December 17. As yet the wings are the weakest point on the squad, while the defense is particularly good.

The following have been retained on the squad: W. B. Bacon '33, I. Baldwin '33, G. M. Bartol '33, S. L. Batchelder '31, R. Benson '33, R. Brown '32, F. P. Campana '33, W. H. Crosby '32, C. C. Cunningham '32, H. David '33, C. Devens '32, H. Ellis '31, A. B. Emmons '33, H. D. Everett '31, W. C. Everett '33, C. Fronthingham '31, J. B. Garrison '31, R. Gleason '32, R. Gilmore '31, M. Hale '32, L. H. Lougee '32, F. A. Martin '32, E. A. Mays '32, C. E. McGregor, Jr. '32, A. MacKinnon '31, P. Palmer '32, C. C. Pell '33, J. W. Putnam '33, R. Saltonstall '33, S. G. Sleeper '33, E. D. W. Sprague '32, J. Todd '31, C. Wadsworth '32, P. H. Watts '31, E. Wendell '32, S. H. Wolcott, Jr. '33, W. B. Wood '32, A. V. Woodworth '33.