PAST AND FUTURE MEN OF BUSINESS TIE ON FIELD

Dean Foster's Passing, Dr. Copeland's 65-Yard Run Stand Out--Students are Superior in Team Work

Playing before a group of 600 spectators, the Graduate School of Business Administration student body touch football team held the faculty to a 7-7 tie, yesterday afternoon at the Business School field. The students scored early in the game through superior team-work, the teachers seemingly unable to get organized. After two long passes which had brought the teams to the faculty eight-yard line, S. C. Miller 2G.B. was sent through the center of the line for the touchdown. K. R. Ballantyne 2G.B. made the dropkick.

Dr. Copeland Stars

Gaining the upper hand by the deceptive left-handed forward passing of Dean Foster, the faculty tied up the game on a 65 yard run for a touchdown by Dr. M. T. Copeland '69, the left end. Dr. Copeland produced a shifty bit of footwork, dodging the entire student team. A. S. Dewey assured the tie by his kicking the extra point.

A. D. Sweeny 2G.B. of Stanford College, and C. A. Valentine 2G.B. were outstanding for the students, Sweeny making many fast runs.

The Faculty team lined up as follows:

M. T. Copeland '69, 1c.; E. H. Learned '26, l.t.; J. C. Packard, l.g.; John Pollard, c.; L. F. Dill r.g.; J. C. Baker '23, r.g.; A. S. Dewoy, r.g.; Madison Sayles '27; S. T. Foster, l.h.b.; J. B. Knight '25, r h b; P. K. McElroy '20, f b.

Score Faculty 7, Students 7, Touchdowns Miller, Foster Points after touchdown Dewey, Ballantyne, Referee G. E. Bates '25.